Re: Northstar DIS

Brian,

> explain exactly what u want, they have used one module to the best of my
> knowledge on the northstar up until the 2000 modle year, at which point in
> time they a (2) modules and no plug wires. I'll check and make copys for
> upload. the system has not changed much, it has only evolved....... the
> biggest changes were obdii in 95-96 and all this new stuff here in 2000.

What *I* really need is to see what it takes to run the module.  I hope
to get a couple used ones with harness connector(s) and start from
scratch.  If the boneyards won't let me snip the harness, I may have to
visit the General for the connector housing and some terminals.  It
would also be nice to have some info on exactly what signals the module
is looking for at the terminals.  Just to make sure my triggers are
compatible.  The OBD version doesn't matter to me at all.  Thanks.
--
Scott Knight  mailto:scott@scottknight.com
http://www.scottknight.com/ IRC:SS396man