Adapting GM ECM to Chrysler Turbo

Good Day,
	I have been monitoring this list as well as the DIY-EFI lists and am
amazed at the information that is available on the GM ECMs.  Since there is
little known of the Chrysler ECMs, I have decided to investigate adapting a
GM ECM into my Turbo vehicles.  Now comes the questions...

1) Which ECM should I use and what vehicles have it?

2) I intend to use a 3 Bar MAP and +40% injectors, can anyone help me with
a base line cal table for a 2.2L Intercooled engine?

3) Can I use a Hall Effect distributer with the GM ECM so I can keep the
factory distributer?

I am a S/W engineer with H/W experience.  I know the chrysler ECMs rather
well as to their operation as a black box.  I know little of the insides.
Any help in this conversion would be appreciated greatly!

Thank You!
Tom McCabe
mccabet@mediaone.net