Re: Dribbles, and drabbles yes EFI

Must be the magic we got here at CSH, HQ  works fine here
Grumpy
  Well Doc, and Sleepy were out greasing the trailer bearing.   Told em this
year they ought to put some wheels and tires on it.  They said the would
need mor then 2 shiny pennies a week to afford such fancy things.   Can't
imagine what they got planned.  Specially since the last incident.