Re: High Freq MAF Problem

Just as another way to do it, how would this sound.
Use the MAF, and wire in a second ecm.
Hook enough up to it to wake it up, and disable what ever flags it codes.
Then use a diacom, and record one ecm,  and then on a simuliar drive record
the other ecm.  Then compare what things look like.
Not anywhere as slick as what you got, but jus an idea.
Grumpy