Re: Dribbles, and drabbles yes EFI

I can see the image fine.

Now in a batch system such as TPI, most of this nice spray sits on top of
the valve or sticks to the walls 3/4 up the runners and its mostly mute...
no?   good argument against polishing off all the nice sand casting bumps in
the lower intake, also good argument for cast aftermarket runners insted of
extruded ones?

...anyone notice that when you take up to 4 injector clips off a TPI the car
still idles okay?

...anyone notice that when you remove your runners after driving hard that
theres raw fuel allmost all the way up them? Is this another effect of what
causes the MAF readings to be jittery - air pulsing BACK?

I guess the dry plenum is wetter than I theen it is.