Re: Dribbles, and drabbles yes EFI

| Now in a batch system such as TPI, most of this nice spray sits on top of
| the valve or sticks to the walls 3/4 up the runners and its mostly mute...
| no?

The finer the spray the faster it evaporates off the back of the valve.  At
high speed the injectors are open alot longer then the valve, so the is a
time when the injector is actually shooting at an open intake valve.
Remember a running engine is very dynamic.  Lots of events going on, IMHO.

   good argument against polishing off all the nice sand casting bumps in
| the lower intake, also good argument for cast aftermarket runners insted
of
| extruded ones?

Are you taking for better VE, MPG, HP, low speed, high speed.

| ...anyone notice that when you take up to 4 injector clips off a TPI the
car
| still idles okay?

clips?.  Electrical connectors?.

| ...anyone notice that when you remove your runners after driving hard that
| theres raw fuel allmost all the way up them? Is this another effect of
what
| causes the MAF readings to be jittery - air pulsing BACK?

Called reversion. Yep. If really bad you'll have gas stains in them.  There
are so many pressure waves in the intake tract that it's amazing they can
even filter it to a meaningful value in my book.
  You have the "pressure" from overlap when the intake opens-facing the
exhaust "pressure" of the exhaust valve being open, the reversion from an
intake valve closing against the air flow/inertia that it has.  The pressure
drop as the intake opens, and before the column of air starts to move.  Temp
differences, from the self egr'ing of overlap.
  Probably 20 other things.

| I guess the dry plenum is wetter than I theen it is.

I'd venture a guess at it's worst is alot less then a carbby setup.
Again, lots of variables.