Re: New Member here

At 11:45 PM 1/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>6', 190lbs, BP 120/60, Pulse 80ish, O2 sat usually 97%.
>MY car's engine is a 9.5:1CR Comp Cam 270  224@.050" 3020lbs (lite) 1227747
>ecm my own calibration prom 3.2 gears 700R4 2600  rpm stall 3" single
>exhaust  oddles of detail stuff
>Grumpy

Hehehe you knew what i meant
 I take it that is a 305? Being that you said it was similar to mine. sorry
bout the interrogation process im just dyin to know cause that sounds
similar to mine like you said
oh and any idea how much the stock calibration is sucking out of my e.t.?
just wondering how far off this thing could be
Pablo