Questions about chips

Guys I am just now getting started into chip burning and was wondering what
type of burner that I needed to do chips for late model fullsize GM trucks. I
have access to a
Modular Circuit Technology, MOD-MEP-1C and was wondering if I can use this
for this purpose. The chips that I am wanting to do if for the 95 and up
fullsize GM trucks and if they will work with the 99 and 2000 model trucks.
Please reply to me privately as I am not subscribed to this list yet.

Thanks
Shannon Williams
FstAssBlzr@aol.com