Re: 2 bar map sensor

FYI, I did some work on the GMECM page this weekend.  There's a page on
GM sensors, their ranges, etc.  Right now the 3 GM Map sensors are the
only things there but I'm going to go thru my private stash of GMECM
posts and add temp sensors, pickups, etc.

There's also going to be a page for each ECM, with bins, ecu files,
other things that are specific to each ECM.  right now only the 747 one
is complete.

Anyway people are always asking about MAP sensors, part numbers, and
applications, it's all there now, go to www.diy-efi.org, click on GMECM,
then click on "GM sensors".

--steve

nacelp wrote:

> You ordered the right part, got the wrong one.  At standard baro should be
> at 2.5ish  volts
> Grumpy
>    BTW, 90-91 syclones, and typhoons had em
>
> > I am trying to get a 2 bar map sensor for my accel dfi anyone know which
> car came
> > with a 2 bar map sensor . I got one for a GN but when I plugged it in it
> read  an
> > incorrect 2bar at atmoshperic pressure .

Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com
Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.
www.arm.com