Re: New Member, LT1 Questions

Hi Dave

My big question is about the WOT Enrichment vs. RPM table.  It's
described
in some places as specifying a desired AF ratio, in others as a
percentage
of extra fuel to add during WOT.  Which is more accurate?  How does the
O2
sensor get figured into this blanket enrichment at WOT?

Well it is actually a F/A table in most of the older applications.
If you think increasing F/A is increasing fuel

In some it is A/F like the Sy and V6 apps..

I believe BLM or learn is pegged to 1 ($128) in most gm applications
UNLESS it is > 1 or $(>128) "gm easse" rich is safe.
and the O2 sensor is what determines BLM..
Diacom would confirm this for ya.

My second question relates more specifically to accomodating boost.
Since
the VE tables are limited to 100%, what's the best way to program for
boost?
I'm thinking this:

I would think with WOT you can set the PE to acoma date the boost.
Wot would follow the boost curve.
SET the PE rich rich and monitor the O2. backing it off till
the O2 drops to 850 mV or so at each setpoint.
This is okay if you are dragging it. boy if you operate
at 80% throttle look out.

1) In the RPM range where boost is present, in the 100kPa column, set VE
100%
2) Get the extra fuel to accomodate the true >100% VE by upping the WOT
enrichment table entries