Re: New Member, LT1 Questions

Comments In line

Dave Zug wrote:

> ok, its been long enough and no one is responding.... now its amateur answer
> time - be warned ;-)

	Actually the stock LT1 injectors are 24# and Dave suggested
he will run 50#. These are huge injectors. I would not worry
about running at 100%, but I really would worry about the
minimum injector pulse width at idle. Also for Doubling the
Fuel flow with these injectors you will need to get a better
fuel pump. Many people are running 30# injectors, I don't
know anyone running 50# on the LT1, but at 15 lbs of boost
it may be necessary, I assume that your current system with
the FMU is not running 50# injectors.

> spark is easier and cleaner. watch out if your application has spark
> weaks  - the main table may not be the appropriate one to modify if there is
> a supplimental one more suited to WOT or PE or ?
>
> come on people someone tell this guy where I'm wrong so I dont ruin his car
> ;-P
>

> > My big question is about the WOT Enrichment vs. RPM table.  It's described
> > in some places as specifying a desired AF ratio, in others as a percentage
> > of extra fuel to add during WOT.  Which is more accurate?  How does the O2
> > sensor get figured into this blanket enrichment at WOT?

	AT WOT the PCM runs in open loop, so the O2 sensors aren't
really used.