Re: Auto learn code-Where?

I think Scot's idea would work better/faster for him if he were able
change/increase the update rate of his OEM chip and/or in the added learn
code, if that can be found as well, might need more than a disassembler to
find those values from running the code.  I like your idea, I have upgraded
my heads and cam quite a bit so I know my VE tables will need some work, and
I anticipate running my DiacomP to watch the BLM and INT (and other values)
so I can make the necessary changes to the chip while I drive via the
emulator, provided I take a few other fueling calcs temporarily off line to
not have them skewing the readings.  I know my local tuning buddies are
itching to be the driver while I tune with 2 notebooks in my lap ;-), they
also feel they owe me so much from all the fixes and chip tuning I have done
for them and their TGPs, but I more so enjoy the shared passion for turbo
cars and the excitement when the race stories come in, "Jeff, I beat a
(stock) WS6" or their favorite, Type R Integra and NOS Hondas ;-).  Jeff M.