Re: Wide band o2

> Currently using a loaner for lots of favors I did for a local shop/their
> customers and find it works quite well, here is the link to supplier of the
> same unit/same price (wish we could find the supplier of these, group
> purchase anyone ;-).  I think there is better and more affordable.
> http://members.aol.com/bigturbo1/airfuel.html

I took a look at the above and can see picture too well but if it is a 4
wire, it is probably a LSM-11 and a similar design to a similar Bosch
clone done by Bailey Engineering here in Michigan. I have 3 different
wide range meters. The Bailey and Motec use the LSM-11 sensor. The NTK
uses the a pumping type sensor , a version of which is used by Honda etc.
A number of companies sell $2-5000 meters, buying their NTK sensors from
Honda dealers.

> And I am waiting to hear that Gar from the original DIY_EFI has them done???
> Also I have another great friend that has tested an NTK unit that went for
> $1,000 that was quite accurate, linear with cold air fuel mixes.   I also
> have a spare LSM11 that I bought cheap that I hope to use with the one Gar
> makes, if this is the unit he uses, can't remember.

Last I heard, he had to move twice and that had slowed down production
on his NTK clone, but it was close.

> Then there is another gentleman in MI that was going to do a cost effective
> model, if there is enough interest I could check the status of these things,
> no money for me, I would just get a hold of these contacts and ask their
> status and if they are not done, hopeful push them with enough purchases
> from the list here.  I could say that if the unit was $350 bucks then there
> would be so many interested he could retire ;-) or if they were $850 then
> possibly "X" amount of interested parties or if it is over $1,000 then "X"
> and so on, what ever approach is preferred by the list IS THE APPROACH I
> will take.

That I believe is the Bailey Engineering meter. Cost about $1k with a
LSM-11 sensor included.

regards,

frank parker