From: nacelp <nacelp@bright.net>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Date: February 1, 2000 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Archives

Hey, CSH--is the archive zip a complete info pack from the past years, or is it
just a digest version of the last year ?

Goes back to day one.

 I've just started going through it--it's a 7+
Meg file, so there's a lot of reading...

Funnier still is, when in two weeks they start adding stuff that you missed the first time.  I've been thru them dozens of times start to finish, and every time I grasp something new, it sheds light on something, else, and so on+so on.

still trying to find some concrete info on MAF to MAP...

What specificlly do you mean?.

found the VATS  byte and transmission byte (thanks ECMnut  !!). Does anyone also have a RPO to Memcal cross ?? That'd be a real treat...

What is your question?.  Give me a BCC and I'll try to match it up.
Grumpy

Lyndon