Re: Auto learn code-Where?

Another alternative for those of us who are software challenged.......

How about gathering the analog output of a wide band O2 intstrument
interface into a spare ECM/PCM channel.  If a spare channel is not
available, or if a software patch to control the spare channel is not
practical,  then how about scavenging a less critical existing analog port
such as the one for fuel pump voltage (of course the associated malf code
diagnostic would have to be rendered inoquous).

In this manner the wide band O2 signal could be recorded along with the
other relational/time dependant ECU data parameters and subsequently pumped
out to the ALDL for post examination via a conventional scan tool "record"
function.  VE table tweeks might then be fairly ratiometric and intuitive?

Walt.