Re: Injector sizes?

The unfortunate thing is that the Rochester # stamped on your injector is
not cross-referencable to the GM SPO service part number for your injector
(go figure??).    If for this reason, you can't find your # listed in the
multitude of web based injector lists then try posting to either DIY or
GMECM, and perhaps someone there will be able to recognize the # and advise
accordingly.

Walt.