RE: Can anybody Identify these Components

IRFD is probably an international rectifier part. These all look like house
numbers, meaning that who ever made the tech 1 has
their own numbering system. Order an International rectifier data book off
of the Web and see what you can find. The 11 pin device could be a resistor
array or even a capacitor array. If the pin by the one of the ends goes to
ground it's probably a capacitor array for decoupling  ,if  the pin goes to
+VCC its probably a resistor array to force pins logic levels high.

Don