Re: Wide band o2

I will send off an e-mail to my friend though I think it has already been
taken to a higher level with the intervention here of Frank Parker, who I
was not aware was hanging out here, good to hear! he is a great resource for
this stuff/info!  Go crazy, and I will let you know what I hear back from my
other friend.

"quote" That I believe is the Bailey Engineering meter. Cost about $1k with
>LSM-11 sensor included.
>regards,
>frank parker

Frank, you did not say if this unit is ready for sales and how it faired to
the others your have tested, linear at varying exhaust gas temps and to
what extent, also compared to the OEM's average 10% off at end of scales?,
etc?  Let us know, I think there are a few interested and I know a few
GN/TTypes locally (and on the Net for sure) that have the need to tune for
speed ;-).  Also, I would mention what I suggested to the local GN/TType
chapter, as well for other local chapters that you guys might have/know of.
And that is to have some of the money from their chapter dues go towards
buying a good WB that could be signed out by the treasurer or
chair/president/master tuner of the chapter/club to a needy member, and then
even charge like a $20 users fee that could be used to buy another as well,
replace the o2s as they age (or get abuse by leaded smokers).   I know this
is a viable approach and if pursued, would evolve well for all.

Jeff M

> Jeff,
>
> Can you expand more on the NTK unit that your friend tested?  Sources,
> features, etc.....
>
> Walt.
>

> >And I am waiting to hear that Gar from the original DIY_EFI has them
> done???
> >Also I have another great friend that has tested an NTK unit that went
for
> >$1,000 that was quite accurate, linear with cold air fuel mixes.   I also
> >have a spare LSM11 that I bought cheap that I hope to use with the one
Gar