Re: Using 28F256 in a 747 instead of 2732A??????????

With this eeprom you could make up a memcal with resistor packs/knock module/etc and the eeprom.
Then to program it you never need to take it apart or unsolder the eprom or use a socket (because
you don't have to erase it with a UV eraser).  You just make up an adaptor to plug it into and
burn.  I'm not sure how eeprom programmers erase the chip, but I know that you can write basically
all "1"'s to it and it is effectively erased.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.elknet.net/squash