Re: Maf to Map again

I show the 730 in a 3.1(vinT), and the v-8s on the 90 F-Body.
The V-8 was MAP, so you must be talking about a v-6, right?
If a v-6 one option is using the ecmguy hack, and setting it to 6 cyl.
I don't know how close the 2.8 is to a 3.1 calibration, then again by
looking at all the proms and sevice letters for 87, personnally I look at
doing it the hac'd way
Grumpy