Re: Crossfire injectors.

I was just curious why GM would go to all the trouble of emphisizing that
the front and rear are different, don't mix them up or all heck will break
loose, and give them different part numbers requiring producing and
inventorying 2 part numbers if they do infact flow the same and are
physically identical. GM usually don't spend a dime on something if they
don't need to, so I'm wondering, other than the part number stamped on them
what is different about them.
My curiousity just getting the better of me I guess. The answer isn't really
neccesary for my project since I'll just be sh*t canning them eventually
anyway.

Kevin R