Re: Maf to Map again

All that extra work....
Then you wouldn't be interested in the 2.8 W conversion, as those
engines already had a MAP sensor installed.  You'll have to move the
pin locations in the ecm connector if you want to use the MAF wiring.
And what gaurantee do you have that the 6cyl wiring is the same as the
8 cyl?

Then again, making numerous attempts at correcting the 6cyl
calibration after spending time with the schematics to ensure all
wiring is correct are  much easier than changing the ecm once, and
using a correct calibration to start with.
Shannen