Re: Adapting GM ECM to Chrysler Turbo

I just purchased a MP Performance SMEC for '88 T1  The three digit code on
the rom is: 035, the '88 T1 from a shadow is: 082.

Did you remove the eproms before reading or do you have a way to read them
without de-soldering?  The 'goo' does not make things easy.  I would be
interested in the bins you have and what they go to.  I am planning on
removing these two proms and reading them once I figure out how to get them
out without destroying the board or the prom.

Did you ever figure out the chrysler ALDL link?

Thanks!
Tom McCabe