Re: Wide band o2

> the others your have tested, linear at varying exhaust gas temps and to
> what extent, also compared to the OEM's average 10% off at end of scales?,
> etc?  Let us know, I think there are a few interested and I know a few
> GN/TTypes locally (and on the Net for sure) that have the need to tune for
> speed ;-).  Also, I would mention what I suggested to the local GN/TType
> chapter, as well for other local chapters that you guys might have/know of.
> And that is to have some of the money from their chapter dues go towards
> buying a good WB that could be signed out by the treasurer or
> chair/president/master tuner of the chapter/club to a needy member, and then
> even charge like a $20 users fee that could be used to buy another as well,
> replace the o2s as they age (or get abuse by leaded smokers).   I know this
> is a viable approach and if pursued, would evolve well for all.

I am down in Daytona with C5R so do not have my documentation with me but
I tested the Bailey meter at an engine builder against a $4000 Motec and
it was very close. Since then I have acquired a NTK wide range and a
Motec also BUT have not had time tocompare them yet.

I have heard from Gar and there is good activity there also.

Details I am sure will follow before too much longer.

Bailey's meter is for sale and is also the basis for a 4 and 8 chan
meter sold by one of the datalogger vendors but a a pretty high $$.

regards,

frank parker