Re: Using 28F256 in a 747 instead of 2732A??????????

Sorry Grumpy,
             I was wrong to address this to you. Actually I though
myself it would have been a 28 pin device until I got the catalogue out
to price one.
        On a differrent matter can anybody lead me to the 9 page data
sheets for the four wire, wide band oxygen sensor.

TIA
Cheers Richard.