Re: Using 28F256 in a 747 instead of 2732A??????????

> What are the differences (or effects/problems) of using flash vs. eeprom?

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the difference is between a flash
eprom and a regular eeprom.  My GUESS (and that's just a guess) is that
flash can be written to much quicker, in just a matter of seconds, while
programming an eeprom is slow, as slow as a regular UV eprom.
Just a guess though.  I know the write speed of flash memory is rather
quick, and the way Intel put the word "Flash!" (complete with
exclamation) on their 28Fxxx series chips sort of implies (to me anyway)
that it has something to do with a quick write speed.

--
Shawn Lin
http://www2.cybercities.com/g/gmwbodycars/