Re: 2732As any recommended speed or brand?

In a message dated 2/3/00 1:35:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, kereyn@gte.net
writes:

<< So far I haven't found anyone who has any pulls, but Jameco says they have
 them new for $3-5 depending on speed. What is the min recommended speed for
 use in a 747 and would it hurt anything(other than my wallet) to use the
 faster ones if that's all I can find. Just checked and they list speeds as
 200, 25 >>

www.bgmicro.com sells pulls. they are 2732, 2732A, 2732D, 27C32's and 250nS.
Theyre 2.00 each or 1.75 in 10+ lots. www.jdr.com sells new ones, but theyre
like 3.99 for 250nS and 4.99 for 200nS. Very Expensive. IMHO stay away from
AMD's, they seem to code I assume cuz the shape of the legs wont let the chip
fully seat in the carrier...maybe someone has some insight as to why they
code more often than other brands if my reason is wrong?

Jim