Re: Delta ?

> <snip>
>
> before windoze I could type alt-characters and show you the triangle that
> represents delta.. anyone know the trick to show delta in windoze?
>
> </snip>
>
> No,but would be very interested in seeing this

I looked at these and could not get it to come up in the basic ASCII
character set.  If you know the ASCII number, it might be more helpful.
There are a few missing from the Netscape/Windows text interpreter as
shown below.  I just poked through from 0-254 in sets of 10 below, so
that it is a little easier to figure out what you are looking at.  The
rich text editor in Netscape has fonts, which opens up a whole new can
of worms.  I did find a proper Delta there under the Symbol font that is
Alt-68 or D (imagine that).  I don't want to get pinged for sending
<HTML> to the digest though.  You can get it in any editor that supports
fonts.

Of the standard ones below, there appears to only be one more useful for
daily discussion: º  Just type Alt-167 to get it.  Maybe the micro
symbol at Alt-230.

?????????
?????¤????
¶§????????