Re: New Member, LT1 Questions

What 50's do you recommend for a basically stock motor with S/C that are
going to have a decent 600-800 rpm idle?.  Would you happen to have a flow
chart for them?.
  You say big injectors, and no FMU, but rather a well tuned MAF, OK what's
a well tuned MAF?.  you mean use a larger capacity one?.
  As I recall he mentoned 6 PSI of boost.  For that I don't understand all
the complication, of what you suggest vs a GOOD FMU, and possibly MAF.
Grumpy
  Just asking for further details here.

> 50# injectors sounds like a lot of fuel to ma also. With a conservative
80%
> duty cycle and ~.50 brake specific, 640HP can be calculated. If this is
your
> first project of this caliber, be careful. An FMU probably wouldn't be
> necessary, but a well tuned MAF sensor would be paramount. A wide band O2
> meter and visual knock sensor device would be mandatory in WOT tuning.
Best