RE: Crossfire injectors.

> I may be way off base on this(happens alot), but I thought the Idea of
>accumulator had to with keeping the firing of each injector from effecting
>the other since they are in series.
>i.e. the front injector firing wouldn't affect FP to the rear when it
fired,
>especially under higher demand times.

I was under the same impression until I took it apart. There's no regulation
of any kind going on here. Just a rubber diaphragm with a hard metal piece
in the middle. On the body, there's a small metal "spider" that keeps the
metal piece from going anywhere. If you think about it; they don't have two
FPR's for the 2bbl throttle bodies, either.

Ken