Re: Crossfire injectors.

Kevin Reynolds wrote:

> > I may be way off base on this(happens alot), but I thought the Idea of
> accumulator had to with keeping the firing of each injector from effecting
> the other since they are in series.
> i.e. the front injector firing wouldn't affect FP to the rear when it fired,
> especially under higher demand times.
>
> Kevin R
I think what was meant is that it's not needed...perhaps over
engineered.  The accumulater is supposed to absorb pulses (fluctuation
in pressure) from the injectors, fuel pump, etc.  The GM Port fuel
injected cars have an accumulater just above the pump in the tank. But,
as I understand it (from Buick GS Club literature) the go fast guys
remove it anyway.

-Brent