RE: 2 bar map sensor

What I would like to do is reprogram the ECM to compensate for the 2 bar
sensor, and add boost retard for a supercharger.  Is this possible on the
new ECMs?  I also wasn't sure if the range of voltages produced by the new
MAP sensors was the same as the old ones. (ie. full scale being say as a
example 0-5 volts).

Michael