Re: 2 bar map sensor

If you don't want to switch to an older Turbo ECM, like the 749 or 727,
maybe you could turn off some error flags and just use one as
an enrichment computer.   Zero-out the fuel number below
atmospheric, andthen add fuel as needed for boost & rpm.
It does not address the issues of ignition retard however.
Mike V