EPROM -> NVRAM, ALDL mode-11

Hi everyone, just a quick note on the status of the '730 EPROM
to battery backup RAM convertion.

- I have modified my axxc.bin (similar to the anht bin) to include an
ALDL mode 11 that lets me write to any address location. With this
command, tables can be change on the fly...engine running or
not... I've uploaded the code to <ftp://jsgpc.mrcday.com/pub/gmecm/axxc.S>.

- I showed my modified ecm to Bruce last weekend. I have software in
place to modify locations and upload s-records, but no GUI... yet.
I started this week on a gtk+ GUI that should run under both windows
and linux. It will combine a Diacom function with a Promedit function
that will work real time on the ECM. More to come....

- Bruce had a few other ecm's that I looked at. This NVRAM
modification will easily work on the '727 also. Other ecm's looked
like we could get something to work off the edge connector.

that's about it for now....

john gwynne