syclone bin

Bruce has a 2 bar Syclone bin ("latesycl") that I disassembled and
correlated to the axxc/anht bin. Out of a little over 6000 lines of
assembly, only about 900 lines correlated. the factory test mode were
basically the same along with most of the table lookups and such in
high memory. I placed the results at
<ftp://jsgpc.mrcday.com/pub/gmecm/latesycl.S>. The comments in this
come from the ECMGUY's disassembly of the anht bin.  If anyone has a
good commented disassembly of this code, send it to me. I would like
to see it.

john gwynne