Performance Parts

Hi Group,
   I am trying to do a buy-in with a company that supplies cranks,rods and
other Hi-Po parts and am willing to pass the savings on to the group to help
with the buy.  If anyone is interested please contact me off-list for
details.  These deals are great. Ex. 383 cast steel cranks 1 or 2 piece seal
$161.70...bushed cnc'd 5.7 or 6" rods $184.80....billet spalyed caps  $55.44
set...Crane gold COPY roller rockers $133.98 set....3/8 Stud girdle with
adjusters $40.43....Tilton style starters,SFI flexplates, Fluidampr copies,
forged cranks, billet cranks, h beam rods, etc.  Sorry to take up bandwidth,
just thought we could help each other here. Thanks
-Carl Summers