Re: Crossfire injectors.

greg,
interesting setup.  On the web site you said"

"The best solution for a fuel tank (and pump) would be to find a suitable donor
from a fuel injected car. These would have baffles and an in-tank pump. I
jerry-rigged a baffle for my tank and will share that only if it turns out to be
OK. Confidence in my rig is still low. "

I am trying to install an EFI system on my BB '67 coronet.  I was going to have
the gas tank boiled, and weld a rear sump in the car, using an external pump
from ACCEL (#74701 - 400hp).  I figured I can run the tank down to about an 1/8
before running into sucking air.  The only baffling I was going to do would be
via the instructions with the sump.  Drill five or so 1" holes in the bottome of
the tank, place sump over them and weld.  Of course the tank will have been
cleaned (professionally) and dried for many days prior.  What was your final out
come? did it work?  what would you do different next time?  Unfortunately, due
to the arrangement and style of the gas tank, i couldn't find a new tank with
baffles and in tank pump that would fit, so that is not an option...