Re: [Re: [syclone bin]]

steve "chili sauce" ravet <sravet@arm.com> wrote:

> > I've been working on it in bits and pieces. Here's a chunk of boost code
> > @ e62d. My Diassembler is quite a bit different from yours, but I like
> > the way it lets me bulk-enter the symbols.
>
> What disassembler are you using?

It's a little DOS-based one called dis6811, written by JR Shifflet.
I found it (him) about 7 years ago, and he was even good enough to
send me the source code. He also taught me how to read MOT assembler,
since I was an intel-boy at the time.

It accepts a .dat file for all the sybols you care to enter, program
entry points, and the like. The only "downside", is that it takes quite
a bit to get the code to a re-assemblable format, since it keeps all the
location info.

The only thing he asked for was that I didn't re-distribute it without
checking with him first. I wish I could find him again, because I've had
a fair amount of interest in it.

Later,

Dig