xfire injectors now gas tanks

Be very careful with CO2, since it is easily absorbed into the human body.
CO2 retention, varies by individual, and is VERY dangerous.  Your CO2 rizing
can be just as bad as your O2 dropping.  While you need some CO2 to trigger
breathing too much is a killer.
  I happen to be a CO2 retainer, and know how it effects me when it goes up,
and the sysmtoms can be easy to ignore, and all of a sudden you can have
real problems.
  For gas tank work, I've always used water to careful fill the tank and dis
place any gas fumes from the tank.  Then seat in the sun for a day or two to
dry out completely.  Do the welding, and then reseal the tank.
  This is what has worked for me, and you'll have to take responsiblity for
what you consider is safe, knowing that your working with a bamb waiting to
go off.
  Cheers
Grumpy

 Subject: Re: Crossfire injectors.