Reading/Study Material EFI

Over at the ecm guys site is some new stuff, so if it's been  a while ssince
you went there, it time for a visit.
  With my permission, he rewrote, cleared up, and edited my tuning notes
into a more professional looking doc..
  For the new guys, he has a new page that does some of the computations,
for translating data into gmese.  So what you can do is practice on your
own, and double check your answers to his, to know if "ya got it".
  If your even thinking of doing any ecm work, it's well worth your time to
get the math down right!.
Cheers
Grumpy
    Kinda rough looking but got a 87 black car parked in front of CSH, HQ.
"Black Car", means GN (ie turbo buick v-6 intercooled SEFI).  Bought it from
Dave Zug, a lister here.  Chalk up another "got to meet so+so".