WTB '730 & MEMCAL. Was '165 to '730

Thanks John, Bruce, etal..  That's what I needed.. Dave and I salvaged a '91 MAP
sensor and harness hookups for the MAP and new (second) knock sensor today.

Does anyone have a source for a '730 ECM or anyone have one for sale/trade?
I would need a V8 MEMCAL to go with the '730 as well..

I hope to have the adaptor cable made up in the next few weeks and have some
pictures online soon after..

You can send any offers to sell/trade to me off-list..

thanks
mike

davis@eecis.udel.edu