GM ZZ4 chip ?

Really new to the ECM arena.

Will the ZZ4 PROM that GM sells for the Camaro ZZ4 swap work w/ a Monte
Carlo ECM? 87 LS w/ the #1228079 ECM?

Working on replacing the LG-4 w/ a 406 long rod motor, retaining ALL
emissions controls IF I can wring the most out of the engine.

What are the ACTUAL differences in the L69 PROM and the LG-4 PROM?

Are the 86 and prior PROM's compatible w/ the 87-88 ECM's?

Will TCC lock up occur later w/ an L69 chip?

Is it worth plugging in an extra 85 and 86 L69 PROM in place of my existing
87 LG-4 stock setup?

The car is getting a SS 3.73 rear and a SS 'CZ' code built 200R4.....
Headers are on the way.

Will I see any benefit ? Would it be best to wait and get a chip "burned"
for this application?

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Chris