Re: Does anyone have an ALD file for a 730?

Hi Eric,

Is this question related to the *.ald (ALDL definition) file that would be used by CarBytes?

I'm sorry I only have one ALDL file so far, thanks to Doug Hitchens.
Here are the details:

Version=2
Author=Doug Hitchens
Comments=""SSE w/Supercharger Option, which makes it functionally identical to a SSEi.",,"Full function ECM does not require 10k resistor diagnostic mode.""
Company=
Country=US
Date=01-Feb-2000
Ecm=GMP4
Email=DLHitchens@msn.com
Eprom=3664
Inject=Other
Litres=3.8
Title=Pontiac Bonneville SSE
Trans=Automatic
Vin=1 (L67)
Web=
Year=1992

I would like to start a repository of ALD files.
If anyone has created an ALDL file and would like to share it with the rest of the list, send it to paul_blackmore@hotmail.com and I'll start a repository that will be made available to anyone who needs it.

Cheers
Paul Blackmore