Re: the GN [no EFI]

> Now whatcha gonna do? a 4.3 litre??  ecm swap? kinda like a blank canvas
> that sparks when you touch the brush to it.  Stock has its charm too. big
> debate there. have fun... I still havent "cut the cord" so you'll have to
> put up with me ;-))

Dusted off the Haltech, and waiting on some bits for making a harness
adapter.
Gonna check out what full time baro corections get ya.

Also, since P+P for ecms, be able to do back to back testing, and see if I
can get better then a 148, or a couple other ecms.
This is also what got the ecm bench up and going the want of being able to
compare ecms.
Grumpy
I got 2  4.3 blocks sitting here, so any thing goes wrong one goes in.
Gonna get lower and some suspension mods.