Re: Reading/Study Material EFI

Also, check out the SAE website.  They have a couple of VERY good EFI books.  They are very good
with theory and you can get a feel for what the engineers were thinking when they designed this
stuff!  They are expensive, but I learned a lot just from reading the cover!

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.elknet.net/squash