Re: GM ECM transplant or fuel enrichment

--- nacelp <nacelp@bright.net> wrote:

> What do you mean by LT3?.
> Grumpy

Boy, you really want me to show my GM ignorance. :)

I was poking around Ludis Langens' pages and came across his list of ECM's by
program type and a few of them listed looked like this:

1987 2.0 OHC L4 PFI turbo ?M? LT3
1986 1.8 OHC L4 PFI turbo ?J? LA5
1989-90  3.1 V6 PFI turbo ?V? LG5

I figured the 3 letter designator at the end of each of these descriptions was
an engine type since I'd heard of the LT1. Probably a rather large leap on my
part.

Jon