From: Ken Kelly
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Sent: 2/7/00 12:04 PM
Subject: RE: LM3914???

Even better; Jameco sells a complete unit that has the LED segments and
chip
all on one board - even less soldering! Costs $6.95 in their catalog.
Might
be a bit more expensive than just buying the chip and a 10-segment LED
display, but it's a lot easier than trying to fab a board and hopefully
not
fry the LED's or 3914.

http://www.jameco.com is their website.

Ken Kelly (#2)