Re: the GN [no EFI]

As much as I hate to see a talented person as Dave Zug part with a GN,
I am equally as enthused to see a talented person such as Bruce get the
same car.
 I wish the best to both of you, and hope that this exchange enhances
TR's everywhere from the tremendous amount of knowledge that Bruce will
pass on to all that know him.
 Maybe I've been up wayyyy too long (3rd shift hours), but.. I have a
shitload of respect for both of y'all!.. :) I need another beer.. We can
party at BG next June! (Buick nats)
 Let me know if I can be of any assistance.