Re: RE: LM3914???

In a message dated 2/7/00 10:47:47 PM, bob@tecmark.com writes:

>I had wanted to gang 2 or more of the 3914's together, feed the O2 thru a
>op-amp and then have a higher resolution scale.  I was never able to
>figure out exactly how to do this... I'm more programmer than H/W guru.

>Anyone ever do this?

I have. The data sheets have an error in their example schematics and you
have to analyze the info on the internals of the chip to get it right.

I have a hundred circuit boards, parts, boxes and nameplates and I'll sell ya
one for cost plus shipping, etc., or about $45 total. You can see them on my
web site at www.regnirps.com on a link to the O2 readout.

I was going to sell them till I found out the O2 sensors are not nice and
linear and didn't meet my need for use in tuning. See the disclaimer on the
web page.

Charlie Springer