Re: '727/'730 v-8 .bin EGR

Swayze wrote:

> In looking at the various pinouts for '727 and '730 applications I
> noticed that the v-8 '730 app has an EGR solenoid(aujp.bin?) and was
> wondering in using a '727 with aujp.bin where this 'pin' would be? the
> '727 I have been reviewing have been for 3.1L (digital egr)and 2.5L
> (vacuum egr?). I would like to be able to 'switch on/off ' a vacuum
> controlled EGR. I checked Ludis pages but did not see EGR as one of
> the pinouts.

If you know what 730 pin EGR is on using your MEMCAL, check the harness
connector views to see what 727 pin is the equivalent.  That's where it
will appear when you use a 730 MEMCAL in a 727.

The pages don't list EGR because that isn't a dedicated signal.  The
software in the MEMCAL determines which of several possible pins gets
used for EGR.